Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

[video=youtube;XGyp6dS6zqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGyp6dS6zqk&feature=player_embedded#[/video]!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Excited, a little, but not as much as I am for the Nexus. Part of me wants to pay full price for the nexus since my upgrade isn't ready yet.

pandabear

Reaction score
Nexus was a little bit of a let down, so I might have to go with this, I mean it's getting ICS eventually and it's just so damm sexy

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
18.10.11 has passed

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep ...but commercials aren't always released at the same time nationwide.

so that's a commercial date and not a release date because that's what i took it as

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
That is a great lookin phone! Not sure what the advantage is having a phone being so thin? It's still a big phone and being thin doesnt change that. It doesnt take up any less space in your pocket!

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
so that's a commercial date and not a release date because that's what i took it as

No, it's an announcement date. Not all of us get to see the same commercials, some before others, some after.

lobo13

Reaction score
I can't wait for this phone! Definitely going to preorder in a week! Can't wait. I don't get the Nexus hype. It looks plain to me, not as sleek or sexy as Droid Razr. Plus, eventually ICS will come to this phone.

Detonation

Reaction score
I don't think this is an actual TV commercial, but a preview/promo video for Tuesday's unveiling. It's not that new anyways, originally upload Oct 9.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I don't think this is an actual TV commercial, but a preview/promo video for Tuesday's unveiling. It's not that new anyways, originally upload Oct 9.

New to a lot of us, and yes, it's a TV commercial (Pre-release I believe) because when I saw it this morning on TV, for the first time, the text at the end wasn't in it.

Heywood

Reaction score
I can just imagine dropping it all the time. The dx2 is fairly thick and when it goes naked I tend to be all thumbs and cant seem to get a firm grasp on it.

cubuff

Reaction score
Hate that you can't change batteries. That's a huge negative for me considering my job.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I can just imagine dropping it all the time. The dx2 is fairly thick and when it goes naked I tend to be all thumbs and cant seem to get a firm grasp on it.

Same here. I got a case for my DX because it was annoyingly thin to use naked. A lot of people are about to find that out!

Norman

Reaction score
I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid I Want It. dancedroid REALLY REALLY BAD