New Motorola Droid Owner!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Buzzy, Mar 15, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Buzzy

Buzzy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I love this new phone! I actually picked mine up at Best Buy and only paid $99.00 which is much cheaper than the Verizon store.

Totally love it!
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Congratulations on your wise decision to purchase a Droid and :welcome: to the Droid Forums.

You may want to head over to our FAQ's section. As you wonder around the forum make sure you read the stickies above the threads.

If you can't find what you are looking for then by all means ask, we are here to help each other.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome, Buzzy! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
  4. tgoggin

tgoggin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    better price

For anyone else considering a Droid....as long as you are eligible for an upgrade from Verizon, amazonwireless.com sells the Droid for 49.99. I just bought 2 of them a couple weeks ago. Just make sure you follow the instructions Amazon gives you and CALL Verizon to activate....don't activate online. If you activate online it is seen as just activating a replacement phone and does not renew your contract. Amazon doesn't get their kickback from Verizon and they proceed to charge you 250 more per phone.