droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
He is awful cute! . Nice abs. But it was more the burrito.

Oh, and if I were to choose it would have been the guy with the burritos. (Might have something to do with the tongue)
Roflma!!....yes the slight lip lick was mmmm amazing!!

sent from my sexy Note 4

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hahaha, nice. Thanks for sharing @Preach2k :D

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
It is reliant upon a phone. Although it looks great I will have to pass.
That is why I like it over the new Samsung Gear s. I do not want a watch with a Sim card. I would like it to work off of my phone.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
He is awful cute! . Nice abs. But it was more the burrito.

Oh, and if I were to choose it would have been the guy with the burritos. (Might have something to do with the tongue)
Why do you have to choose? Can't you just have both?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Pretty sure you could use it just to tell time without a phone.

Sure it could tell me the time which my phone already does. If you are a person who wears a watch then I could see the appeal. If you aren't a person who wears a watch adding another device to the fray is pointless if all it can do without your phone is tell time.

If they added a cell radio to this watch I might be convinced to use it. It would allow me to leave my phone at home. Otherwise now I am wearing a redundant device. It's too bad really since this is by far the best looking watch out of the bunch.

That is why I like it over the new Samsung Gear s. I do not want a watch with a Sim card. I would like it to work off of my phone.

I want one that can allow me to ditch the phone when out and about.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
^^ that^^ and every one of these watches look huge on your wrist. My wrists aren't very large to begin with but even on reviewers who do have larger wrists these smart watches look ridiculously large IMO. Plus I don't need yet another thing to charge each night. Tough device for me to justify buying and I actually wear a watch everyday.

S5 tap'n

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Sure it could tell me the time which my phone already does. If you are a person who wears a watch then I could see the appeal. If you aren't a person who wears a watch adding another device to the fray is pointless if all it can do without your phone is tell time.

If they added a cell radio to this watch I might be convinced to use it. It would allow me to leave my phone at home. Otherwise now I am wearing a redundant device. It's too bad really since this is by far the best looking watch out of the bunch.

I want one that can allow me to ditch the phone when out and about.
So I guess the Gear S is what you want. I like the Moto 360. I do not want to pay for another phone line because of a watch.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
So I guess the Gear S is what you want. I like the Moto 360. I do not want to pay for another phone line because of a watch.

No, I want the 360 with a sim. The Gear S is not round and reminds me of the shape of those old Casio calculator watches. I don't like any of the square ones.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Those cacl watches back in the day saved me on a few tests. :D

I think that's where I'm struggling with the 360. I don't wear watches and I forget to grab it when I leave the house.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

So I looked into this with Tmo and it is $5 dollars more a month for the Gear S. It comes with 500mb of data a month and unlimited talk and text.

Seems it would be hard to text on it though.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

Confused.

You don't like that it requires a phone, but don't need it without a phone because you already have a phone.........................

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^ that^^ and every one of these watches look huge on your wrist. My wrists aren't very large to begin with but even on reviewers who do have larger wrists these smart watches look ridiculously large IMO. Plus I don't need yet another thing to charge each night. Tough device for me to justify buying and I actually wear a watch everyday.

S5 tap'n

Compared mine to the watch I was wearing prior to getting the 360. The 360 was no bigger in circumference, and only a mm or 2 thicker.

Reactions: cr6

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Confused.

You don't like that it requires a phone, but don't need it without a phone because you already have a phone.........................

Let's say I leave the house, forgetting my phone, while wearing the 360. Half way down the road I realize that I forgot my phone. I am going to be out all day and am expecting phone calls. Do I turn around and get my phone? Sure do. Because my new time piece is just a time piece.

Now flip the script and replace the 360 with the Gear S. Most likely I have left my phone at home on purpose because my watch has now replaced my phone.

I'm not a watch wearer and don't need just a watch since my phone tells time already.

As I said before if you are the type of person that wears a watch daily already it is a non-issue. The 360 does not have the appeal to those of us that don't wear a watch.

I'm hoping Moto makes the move to a cellular watch because that watch is sexy.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let's say I leave the house, forgetting my phone, while wearing the 360. Half way down the road I realize that I forgot my phone. I am going to be out all day and am expecting phone calls. Do I turn around and get my phone? Sure do. Because my new time piece is just a time piece.

Now flip the script and replace the 360 with the Gear S. Most likely I have left my phone at home on purpose because my watch has now replaced my phone.

I'm not a watch wearer and don't need just a watch since my phone tells time already.

As I said before if you are the type of person that wears a watch daily already it is a non-issue. The 360 does not have the appeal to those of us that don't wear a watch.

I'm hoping Moto makes the move to a cellular watch because that watch is sexy.

It would never happen like this. Before you got out of your driveway your 360 would vibrate and alert you to the fact that you forgot your phone. True story.