New Moderator? - 640K

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, at least it's new to me I just noticed today and I'll be the first to admit that I often fail to see the obvious. So if it hasn't been said, congratulations 640K. And if this is posted in the wrong forum, I'm sure you will move it.:)

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bill. (lol, j/k). I plan on making everyone's stay as miserable as possible and will be handing out lots of infractions and bannings, so be sure to give me lots of free stuff, general praise and do everything I say (and not what I do).

LOL!

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bill. (lol, j/k). I plan on making everyone's stay as miserable as possible and will be handing out lots of infractions and bannings, so be sure to give me lots of free stuff, general praise and do everything I say (and not what I do).

LOL!

Glad to see that it didn't go to your head and you'll be your same sarcastic self.:icon_ banana::icon_ devil:

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey guys,

as the site has now more than 26k members, we decided
to take a new guy onto the team. That was 640k, helpful, aware
and always polite.

It might be that we from time to time recruit some members to
work for the dark side (cuz we have cookies!!).

But there is no need to apply or something else.
The Force chooses you! :D

Tigger

Big Cam

Reaction score

LOL!
Roflcopter

Seriously though, he's a good guy who knows alot about this phone, I've known him for a while from another board.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I'm an admin on another forum (non-droid) and all I really do is add smilies LOL we have tons of them now.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
Congrats 640k, the forum just got a little better. Didn't think that was possible.