DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tabmod-168x300.png
tabmod3-300x168.png
tabmod2-168x300.png

So you are having Transformer Prime envy! Your coworkers sit around and talk about how incredible it is to watch movies on their neat Android Device. Your boss walks in with his Ipad and tells you how awesome it is and you just want to cram it right down his throat! You love Android and if your wife would allow it you would be rocking out the Transformer Prime, or the Galaxy Tab, heck you'd even love to own a Motorola Xoom. The truth of the matter is that you really had to do some pretty sick things just to get your wife to agree to let you have the Galaxy Nexus, and then had to listen to her complain that you used her upgrade and didn't even get an iphone. The things that we fan boys go through!

Well envy no more! Developer "Current Web" knows your pain, and your struggle. He has put together a head turning mod to turn any Galaxy Nexus into a 4.65" full blown tablet! Heck your friends may know the difference, but your boss won't. He may not even appreciate such a FEAT, but that doesn't matter because you will know deep in your heart that your mini tablet blows his ICrud out of the water all day everyday!

Seriously though this is one of those mods that i saw and really knew that I had to try! This mod works on the following Roms Axiom Crossbreed Monolith B1, AOKP Milestone 4, Codename 1.5, BlackICE Kangorade, CM9, Liquidv1.1, Gummy 0.8.2, Stock 4.0.4, Rootzboat 8.1, Bamf1.0, and ICSourcery! Simply Flash the zip in clockworkmod recovery and enjoy!

Check out the mod here!

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
I wouldn't hesitate to give this a shot, only it doesn't appear to be easily disabled/turned off. :sad:

gmorgan056

Reaction score
So you are having Transformer Prime envy! Your coworkers sit around and talk about how incredible it is to watch movies on their neat Android Device. Your boss walks in with his Ipad and tells you how awesome it is and you just want to cram it right down his throat! You love Android and if your wife would allow it you would be rocking out the Transformer Prime, or the Galaxy Tab, heck you'd even love to own a Motorola Xoom. The truth of the matter is that you really had to do some pretty sick things just to get your wife to agree to let you have the Galaxy Nexus, and then had to listen to her complain that you used her upgrade and didn't even get an iphone.​

Dude...have you been spying on me? lol

chewy74

Reaction score
I don't see what the benefits are having this mod. Aside from the bragging rights, when the novelty of it wears off, is this really useful?

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't see what the benefits are having this mod. Aside from the bragging rights, when the novelty of it wears off, is this really useful?

Not really! Its for fun unless of course you prefer the tablet UI and I think some may. Its pretty nice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums