New MIUI Posted on Site "MIUI ROM 0.10.15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PickYourKing

Reaction score
Did you check here first?

You know, the official page where Zen and MO upload new versions...

No need for the sarcasam, he was just asking a question. You seem to have such a holier than thou attitude with everyone who doesn't know as much as you on here. It's really unpleasant to read through. If you don't want to be nice to people, then don't answer their questions, someone else who has the patience and knowledge will knowingly do so in a more appropriate manner.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thats just him get used to it. He does it to me too.

PickYourKing

Reaction score
I understand, but when people who are new to this place, or this rom have a question and he answers it in a sarcastic "WHY DON'T YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY!?" way it can turn someone off, that's all i'm saying. There's no reason not to be nice, you know?

Z

ZeroBarrier

If you don't like my posts, then you can choose not to read them. You're free to do whatever it is that you want, but don't waste your time trying to get me to be different. I am who I am, and I see no need to change that, for you or anyone else.

And wasn't it nice of me to show him where to look first next time? you know the old saying, "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime".

Seriously, if you just don't like me and/or my posts, then just ignore me/them, but don't twist reality by saying I wasn't helpful and/or nice about it. That would be your personal opinion of me and my posts, and I'll appreciate it if you keep those personal opinions to yourself, thank you.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Getting off topic here guys. This kinda stuff is what pm's are for.

Sent from somewhere...

XXXLogic

Reaction score
Does the new beta version have the backlight fix or is it still the early release that zen posted saying that there was still some fixes he needed to implement and didnt get to yet?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think its funny that people who don't have issues with some thing means the issue doesn't need to ne addressed. Like the slider opening in my pocket and unlocking the phone calling ppl etc. I don't give a crappy if use a case and never have happen to you... I don't use a case.... I don't like cases.... and just because you do doesn't dismiss the fact it happens.

Is there anyway to make the Rom ignore slider function? and some need to stop being douchenozzles to people cause its making me not want to even come in this forum. Most other Rom forums are full of helpful people... why can't that happen here too? what's so difficult about asking and answering questions?

Z

ZeroBarrier

No backlight at the moment. Zen posted that Beta without fixing the backlight and was going to finish the small little quirks before releasing a final version (non-Beta).

OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
Just hang tight! v4 still in the works. The beta is the one that was uploaded this morning. You can actually see when the files were uploaded if you look to the right of the file name on the Google Code site.

Dreak

Reaction score
wow this got off topic quick..i never post anything but dang i love the way people express their feelings on the internet.. please keep the drama off the forums..there is enough already in the world..and don't get mad at my post or think i said it in a wrong way and don't get offended.. this is ridiculous...........

PickYourKing

Reaction score
If you don't like my posts, then you can choose not to read them. You're free to do whatever it is that you want, but don't waste your time trying to get me to be different. I am who I am, and I see no need to change that, for you or anyone else.

And wasn't it nice of me to show him where to look first next time? you know the old saying, "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime".

Seriously, if you just don't like me and/or my posts, then just ignore me/them, but don't twist reality by saying I wasn't helpful and/or nice about it. That would be your personal opinion of me and my posts, and I'll appreciate it if you keep those personal opinions to yourself, thank you.

It's not about MY personal opinion. And no one is asking you to change who you are, it's about a common respect for a fellow poster. I thought that being respectful was part of the rules of this board anyway.

I'm not going to derail this thread any more by continuing to speak to you about this, so anyway...

Zen - how's progress?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Zen said no eta and dont ask. At least that is what his source site says. Be patient

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Getting off topic here guys. This kinda stuff is what pm's are for.

Sent from somewhere...

JS, you're so right..I cannot stand to read stuff like that and quite frankly I personally feel that It should not be tolerated and members who deliberately continue to be "Rude" to others members, should be banned. Just because someone claims to be a certain way, that does not warrant them to act the same way with the rest of the world. This community is great, educational, and addictive. Any sort of negativity, sarcasm, has no place here. We all need to take a step back and enjoy what these developers do and if someone gets rude, as you said, PM them and talk your trash there. Other members don't need to read the "BS" as it takes away from all the fun and education that most members are here for. Bless you all:)

Status
Not open for further replies.