New MIUI Posted on Site "MIUI ROM 0.10.15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm going back to v3.0. Unfortunately, none of the versions passed v3.0 will recognize basic adb shell commands like "mount", "rm", and many others...

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

I knew I shouldn't have released it. There is no official version past v3.

3.999 is a preview type release for those that waited last night for 4.0. Its not finished.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Ozzie

Reaction score
Well I'm happy you released it...it brought me back into it knowing an update will be soon to follow.

Maybe not quite a beta then...but so much better.

Last edited:
Z

ZeroBarrier

Zen, I know that; I'm not brain dead bud.

My point was that v3.1, v3.2 and v3.3 didn't recognize those basic adb shell commands either. My post wasn't just about the "Here's your fix you damn junkie v3.999". It was a simple question trying to look for some help as to why every version passed v3.0 doesn't recognize such basic adb shell commands...

mount: not found
rm: not found

It baffles my mind why it doesn't even find those commands...

revenge8

Reaction score
my phone hates the MIUI... always continuous FC on Launcher2 .. its so continuous i cant even get into settings to change it to launcherpro.. its not just on this update its every MIUI rom released.. sucks cuz i like the looks and functionality of it.

fox_dye

Reaction score
So open the rom up delete launcher2.apk and add in launcherpro.apk. do that before you ever load it on your phone. It should be in system/apps. Good luck.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Too bad about yours...mine is liking this one a bunch...

I do have a question though...I created a folder for ultilities...started dropping items in there, but I can't arrange them. When I hard click on one, it drops to the main screen instead of letting me move it. Ideas?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
So far so good. Fast and stable. No problems at all. Been using this baby since day one the Frankenstine age. A little parts here and there........ dancedroid

PickYourKing

Reaction score
When 4.0 comes out will I be able to just flash it over 3.999 or will I need to wipe and everything. I'm only asking because if I have to wipe I won't spend crazy amounts of time putting my apps in order etc...

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Zen, I know that; I'm not brain dead bud.

My point was that v3.1, v3.2 and v3.3 didn't recognize those basic adb shell commands either. My post wasn't just about the "Here's your fix you damn junkie v3.999". It was a simple question trying to look for some help as to why every version passed v3.0 doesn't recognize such basic adb shell commands...

mount: not found
rm: not found

It baffles my mind why it doesn't even find those commands...

I wasn't aware of that. I'll fix it when i get home.

Also I wasn't being short just making everyone is aware v3.999 is not a finished rom.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Zen...are there any plans to address the issue of the slider keyboard opening and unlocking the phone? It happens to me daily while its in my pocket. Ive gotten friends tell me I left them a 5 minute voice mail of nothing but wind and motorcycle noise. It happens while Im walking, driving, riding my motorcycle.

Can you lock the screen regardless of whether the slider opens or not.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
It's here:
Downloads - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code

I would just wait for Zen to release v4 tonight if I was you. v3.9999 is stable for me, but I would just wait for tonight.

I just think I'm addicted to flashing ROMs on my phone...I should probably seek help soon!

AM a Rom nut myself but I'll take your advice and wait for that Release. I know I spoke about patience earlier but Will it be tonight? I will definitely wait patiently regardless..I too luv the look of the Rom and very excited to load a "Complete" Bugless Rom..Mo and Zen..Yall are great:):):):)

Z

ZeroBarrier

I wasn't aware of that. I'll fix it when i get home.

Also I wasn't being short just making every one aware its not a finished rom.

Not a problem, didn't think you were being short either (don't pay me any mind, I'm just not the type of guy that sugarcoats things).

In any case, I've already resolved it, made myself a "Frankenstein" ROM, so to speak. I took all the files from /system/app/ and /system/framework/ from v3.999 and injected them into my a v3.0 base that I made in a few minutes, then made my own build.prop file and it's now working 100% like a champ from a fresh install.

Network Location, Accounts and Sync Settings (which you forgot to rename by the way, lol), new Phone/Contacts, new MMS, and Firerat's Apps2EXT all working perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.