New MIUI Posted on Site "MIUI ROM 0.10.15"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
Totally understand! I can make it one more night....probably will be hard to sleep tonight though!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
BTW guys, Let's not give MO and Zen any more Pressure to release this rom..I cannot even began to imagine the work involved to do what they do..Plenty of Other Roms out there to hold us while we anticipate this "Magical" Rom..Let them Breath Ok:)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
BTW guys, Let's not give MO and Zen any more Pressure to release this rom..I cannot even began to imagine the work involved to do what they do..Plenty of Other Roms out there to hold us while we anticipate this "Magical" Rom..Let them Breath Ok:)

I agree. We should all take this opportunity and spend some time with our spouses cuz when this baby gets released tomorrow, I'm sure we gonna be spendng alot of time playing with it. Heck my droid and I might end up sleeping on the couch again. :icon_ banana:

Rotech72

Reaction score
When this rom is 100% complete
...its going to be truly bomb-epic...King Kong of all roms ...it would also be nice to change the wanna be iPhone icons ..just doesn't feel right on Droid Daddy!
dancedroid

UNC

Reaction score
Ill be waiting patiently.

Love your hybrid rom, really looking forward to this.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry guys I passed out last night. It's 99% complete it just needs the keyboard backlight fix. Also I'm working on getting the phone not to fc on boot. It works fine after.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Sorry guys I passed out last night. It's 99% complete it just needs the keyboard backlight fix. Also I'm working on getting the phone not to fc on boot. It works fine after.

any dev going on to get apps to auto alphabetical order on install

Ozzie

Reaction score
ahh...so there IS hope for this morning?

Not to rush anyone, I was just thinking of trying the hybrid...kinda curious to see what it looks like.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'll upload v3.999 for you. I have to be to work in an hour. It doesn't have the backlight fix. Prob forgot a couple others. I'll be back on in 10 hours or so.

OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
I know if you put it up I will download it, but seriously no reason to rush greatness. I know I'm heading to work here soon too. Just seems wrong to work on the weekends!

Status
Not open for further replies.