New MIUI Posted on Site "MIUI ROM 0.10.15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I can tell you this. No launcher force close any more.

What are you working on now? I have it all loaded, I just need to translate some stuff.

I only have time to get it booted. I have to be up in 6 hours. Have fun.

Btw *228+ works without adding any verizion stuff. Phone still fc's on boot. But works after on a clean install.

Oh and network location works :) with out GPS on!!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
If you guys want a beta with no translation i can do that in about well now.....

translation is 22% complete if you want to wait.

Is this a new version of MIUI w/an almost perfect Rom or what..Am confused about the translation thing. Is the Rom in the OP a Chinese one or what?? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
So excited to see this working on my phone...you both are amazing.

@04CiviCon20s I was posting about the Chinese version being released and in waiting for mO and Zen to release their version.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
man was I wrong! You guys are awesome. That was fast. I assumed it would take a lot more time to translate and get it switched over.

Cant wait to try it out.

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Just a quick update guys. The rom has been ported, we're just waiting for the majority of the apps to be translated. Neither I or Zen has time to do it and there is a community effort already in place to translate the apps. I will check progress when I get home. Hopefully we will see miui V4 tonight.

Icculus760

Reaction score
Just a quick update guys. The rom has been ported, we're just waiting for the majority of the apps to be translated. Neither I or Zen has time to do it and there is a community effort already in place to translate the apps. I will check progress when I get home. Hopefully we will see miui V4 tonight.

I think I've checked this thread & the google code page at least 4 times each today, so thanks for the update!

While I guess I'll just have to be more patient, I still don't know why you couldn't start & finish the port while you were at work yesterday and get everything done the same day the new base code came out
:work3: :icon_ rofl:

Seriously - many thanks for all the hard work you & the rest of the group keeps pushing out.
:yr1:

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Its 56% translated so maybe by the time I get home in 5 hours it will be done.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

fox_dye

Reaction score
If I had a clue how to help translate the rom I would help. But I'm still getting my feet wet with themes .

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

I thought Roms are like sex. A universal understanding. No need to translate dancedroid

Status
Not open for further replies.