New MIUI Posted on Site "MIUI ROM 0.10.15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

swm5126

Reaction score
Issues still exist with facebook syncing.

Example. I dl facebook for android from market clean. When setting it up...it doesnt even ask if I would like to sync with contacts..all..or no sync. Its also not an option in settings within the facebook app.

So...I go to accounts and sync...I click on add account...I click on fb account....it sends me directly back to the accounts and sync front page....will not allow me to add fb account at all.

Problems will probably still exist with contacts that have been sync'd (if you got your fb account to sync in the first place before installing v4)

Yup, everything is working fine for me coming from 3.3 except Facebook Sync. :(

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
One thing I have noticed in these newer versions of MIUI is that previewing missed calls or messages on the lockscreen immediately clears the count and clears the preview. When I used Zenito MIUI, the SMS and Call Log count would stay until you cleared the notification from the unlocked phone or unlocked the phone using one of those buttons. Now, if you press the phone or message icon on the lock screen, you get a quick preview and then the message or call log is gone. I would prefer to keep that list on there until I unlock the phone or clear the notifications. Can this be done? Am I missing a setting?

azpilot

Reaction score
One thing I have noticed in these newer versions of MIUI is that previewing missed calls or messages on the lockscreen immediately clears the count and clears the preview. When I used Zenito MIUI, the SMS and Call Log count would stay until you cleared the notification from the unlocked phone or unlocked the phone using one of those buttons. Now, if you press the phone or message icon on the lock screen, you get a quick preview and then the message or call log is gone. I would prefer to keep that list on there until I unlock the phone or clear the notifications. Can this be done? Am I missing a setting?

Noticed the same behavior as well

publicanimal

Reaction score
In my honest opinion, if your phone is running fine with v3.999 (which mine was), then there is not added benefit to flashing v4....just stay with what you have. You will save yourself some time.

I agree with this. I was able to pull the framework-res.apk from V4 and put it into my v3.999 .zip and that fixed the keyboard backlight issue from v3.999 - which was the only problem I was having with v3.999. The brief amount of time I had v4 installed the performance did seem worse than v3.999.

To be clear though, I installed the "lean" version of v3.999 which is now called the "modded version" and is available here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...999-modded-edition-includes-missing-apps.html

Zen's v3.999 was leaving out some crucial apps like YouTube.

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Based Off D1-MIUI 0.10.15 v4 By Team D-MIUI

• Added Additional Ringtones Found In Bugless Beast
  • Disabled Camera Shutter / Video Recording Sounds
  • Fixed "Accounts & Sync" Not Showing In Settings
  • Deleted Apps That Can Be Obtained On The Market
    • Download Crutch Lite
    • Gmail
    • Kickback
    • Maps
    • Quick Office
    • Soundback
    • Streets View
    • Talkback
    • Voice Search
    • Wired Tether
    • Wireless Tether
Download Here: D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v4-Mod.zip » For Upgrading
Download Here: D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v4-Mod2.zip » For Fresh Installs

publicanimal

Reaction score
Based Off D1-MIUI 0.10.15 v4 By Team D-MIUI

• Added Additional Ringtones Found In Bugless Beast
  • Disabled Camera Shutter / Video Recording Sounds
  • Fixed "Accounts & Sync" Not Showing In Settings
  • Deleted Apps That Can Be Obtained On The Market
    • Download Crutch Lite
    • Gmail
    • Kickback
    • Maps
    • Quick Office
    • Soundback
    • Streets View
    • Talkback
    • Voice Search
    • Wired Tether
    • Wireless Tether
Download Here: D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v4-Mod.zip » For Upgrading
Download Here: D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v4-Mod2.zip » For Fresh Installs

Great work you are doing with these. Any way you could add the 99complete file to /system/etc/init.d that fixes the SD Card & Phone Storage settings force close?

The MIUI Settings app tries to stat /data/sd to get the size of the sdcard. The issue is resolved by creating /system/etc/init.d/99complete and adding the following:

ln -s /mnt/sdcard /data/sd

Status
Not open for further replies.