Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by CaptBrown94, Nov 23, 2010.

1. CaptBrown94

CaptBrown94 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just recieved my Droid yesterday and trying to figure it out. If someone can let me know where to go to get information about recieving my aol mail i would appreciate it. Also is this a good site to get ringtones and text notification tones or can soomeone point me in the right direction. Thanks

2. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +92
    :welcome: to the Forum

Check out RingDroid and Zedge in the Market for Ringtones

3. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Welcome to the forum and should be able to get aol mail through the preinstalled messaging app (the shortcut that looks like a mailbox) and i believe you can set notifacation tones and other ringers through an application called ringdroid. i have astro file manager and i just created the following new folders on my SD card wallpapers and ringtones. i just move the music file into the ringtone folder and then use them for notifacation tones and ringtones. i load downloaded wallpapers into the wallpaper folder to use them as walpapers. i just prefer this method. hope i could help and enjoy the saty at the forums

4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Welcome! Looks like the previous post have provided some direction. Check out the entire Droid 2 section for additional information.

Mike