1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mm4tide, Sep 30, 2010.

1. mm4tide

mm4tide New Member

Hello to All,
    This is an interesting site and I believe that I can find some help here. I have a Droid 2 after ditching my I Phone which worked well when I had a full signal. This phone works much faster with a weaker signal. The problem that brought me here is the 3G Mobile Hotspot not connecting. I have not had a chance to search the site for information but Verizon told me that Moto was working on it. She was the 4th person that I have talked with. She gave me an 800 number for Motorola but I have not called them yet. Anyway, I'm glad I've found the site and I will stay because I will still need help even if everything is working perfect!
    Mark
  2. ejcrossl

ejcrossl New Member

I had to clear data to factory reset and reprogram the phone on my wife's Fascinate. Verizon was able to get the hotspot working for us.
  3. mm4tide

mm4tide New Member

Thanks

Thanks. I will try again.
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but I believe the hotspots are wifi and not 3G. Do you have wifi turned on?