noo_too_droid

Reaction score
i got my droid like 2 months ago, ive been google-ing about how to do stuff since then now that im all caught up to the latest roms and what not i decided i'd get more active in forums in hopes of staying up to date on the ever expanding droid frontier.

LOOKING FORWARD TO GINGERBREAD!

cromo8

Reaction score
hey welcome to the forums glad to have you here, were all looking forward to gingerbread lol but dont spread it around too much you will have some people complaining about when we will get the next update even tho we just got one

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Some people don't think Droid will get Gingerbread because the specifications indicate the processor has to be larger, however I think it will get to the Droid one way or another. ;)

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome friend! Gingerbread will be here someday. Let us get Froyo perfected before get to far ahead of ourselves. LOL.

good work on your own getting up to date on ROMs and such on your own, but you could have posted before that. Everyone here is vary helpful. Don't hesitate to ask questions. A lot of us have seen them all and can answer quickly.