Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by summerfun, Jul 30, 2010.

1. summerfun

summerfun New Member

Hello all. I just purchased a Moto Droid today and let me say... I have alot of learning to do. I am sure everyone will be very helpful.
    I do have a quick question. I downloaded the Kindle App however I cant see the books that I have converted into kindle format on my sd card.. Is there a app I have to download other than the kindle app to be able to open them?
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

First of all welcome to the site! Glad you found us here at DF. I don't know anything about the Kindle Books. You might want to post that question in the applications section to get a better response. But, maybe someone reading this will know the answer. Again, welcome to DF and hope you make yourself at home.
  3. jhy001

jhy001 New Member

I got my Droid X two days ago. So far I like it a lot! Still lots more to learn.
  4. summerfun

summerfun New Member

Thanks for the response.. I just found out from Kindle support that this can Not be done.. the Android app does not support personal docs that have been converted.... Oh well maybe in the future...