New Member! =)

hdanley13

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum, obviously and new to the droid, although I haven't gotten one yet. =) I ordered the HTC Incredible for my fiance and I and am waiting very impatiently (probably more impatient than a 4 year old) and cannot wait to recieve it in the mail. Anything I should know about this that is a warning of some sort?...or is this phone just as amazing as everyone tells me. I had an Iphone before, and this is the closest phone to compare to the Iphone. What are the apps like?...internet speed?...notifciations?...etc. I played with my friends and I was hooked the second I took it off the screensaver. Thanks for all the help! :)

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Here are some tips for your first week owning a droid.

1. Clear your calendar. Your friends might hate you, your GF/BF might get jealous, and your going to loose some sleep...but you will probably find it nearly impossible to put the thing down.

2. Out of the box, the phones aren't quite so shiny... Go to the market right away, in no time you'll be wowing people. Believe it or not, my phone actually picked me up a lady one night. Yeah, droid does.

3. This forum is your best friend. Any and all questions can be answered...just be sure you search first ;)

And welcome to the future (corny, I know)