New Member....

Reaction score
Hello, I am Annie, I absolutely love this phone. I have only a few issues with it.
1)...Having a dilly of a time to get my music MP3 to play. I posted it here under general discussions, so I am still working it out
2)...everytime my son sends me photos of my g-kids via txt msg, I have to type in my email address...one at a time...there must be a way that programmers can link the "forward" txt messages or pictures to the "contact" listing. Contact listings has a place for emails...if they are in there, they should be able to be accessed through forwarding.
3)....Question about the Internet Radios....here's the thing...since I am having problems with my MP3 of my music... I like to listen to Pandora (I listen to it all the time at home)... anyhow--is this TRUELY UNLIMITED? Also I notice the radio skips or has interference a lot too...

BUT--here is another fun trick...I am also an extreme Harley rider, (daily, year 'round). I got a cable (two male ends)...plugged one into the phone, plugged the other into the AUX on the faring on the bike and selected AUX on my stereo system. I set my GPS up, then set my Pandora up... well low and behold... SUZIE...(the GPS gal who gives me directions, lol -- she butted in to the music... and gave me directions, then went back to sleep.... What this REALLY did, is keeps headphones off, which is illegal anyhow on a motorcycle....YEPPER, now I can listen to my tunes and Suzie...all through stereo.... what a life... (now if I could just get my MP3 going, I will be one very happy camper.:icon_ banana: annie
P.S. as far as the battery goes....I just keep it plugged into the faring.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Hello, I am Annie, I absolutely love this phone. I have only a few issues with it.
1)...Having a dilly of a time to get my music MP3 to play. I posted it here under general discussions, so I am still working it out
2)...everytime my son sends me photos of my g-kids via txt msg, I have to type in my email address...one at a time...there must be a way that programmers can link the "forward" txt messages or pictures to the "contact" listing. Contact listings has a place for emails...if they are in there, they should be able to be accessed through forwarding.
3)....Question about the Internet Radios....here's the thing...since I am having problems with my MP3 of my music... I like to listen to Pandora (I listen to it all the time at home)... anyhow--is this TRUELY UNLIMITED? Also I notice the radio skips or has interference a lot too...

BUT--here is another fun trick...I am also an extreme Harley rider, (daily, year 'round). I got a cable (two male ends)...plugged one into the phone, plugged the other into the AUX on the faring on the bike and selected AUX on my stereo system. I set my GPS up, then set my Pandora up... well low and behold... SUZIE...(the GPS gal who gives me directions, lol -- she butted in to the music... and gave me directions, then went back to sleep.... What this REALLY did, is keeps headphones off, which is illegal anyhow on a motorcycle....YEPPER, now I can listen to my tunes and Suzie...all through stereo.... what a life... (now if I could just get my MP3 going, I will be one very happy camper.:icon_ banana: annie
P.S. as far as the battery goes....I just keep it plugged into the faring.

First off Welcome aboard, can't believe I beat AnneDroid to ya :)

Not sure about your MP3 issue, but with the forwarding txt, if you use Handcent from the Market you can forward to everyone in your contact list. Long press, hit forward then in the area for the recipient theres a little green button with a plus, takes you to your contact list. Just check who you want to send the pic too.

And for question #3 yes it is truly unlimited. I go way over 5GB every month and many have doubled that with no extra charges.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First off Welcome aboard, can't believe I beat AnneDroid to ya :).

Well, not by much, brother! :D Welcome, Annie! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: