suntasus

Reaction score
I'm a retired 71 year-young former corporate executive. I chose the Droid over the iphone as I wanted to stay with Verizon and not get involved with AT&T. I've always been interested in the latest technology and gadgets.
My interest in the Forum arose from not being able to find an answer in the online Motorola Droid Users Manual and finding the Forum in a Google search.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm a retired 71 year-young former corporate executive. I chose the Droid over the iphone as I wanted to stay with Verizon and not get involved with AT&T. I've always been interested in the latest technology and gadgets.
My interest in the Forum arose from not being able to find an answer in the online Motorola Droid Users Manual and finding the Forum in a Google search.

Welcome to the neighborhood, suntasus! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. I must warn you, however, that both the Droid and this forum are very addictive, as you'll soon learn.... So come on in and make yourself at home! If you still haven't found the answer to that question that brought you our way, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours! Here's a little welcome gift:

Full Motorola Droid User Guide

:welcome: