1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by suntasus, Apr 4, 2010.

1. suntasus

suntasus New Member

I'm a retired 71 year-young former corporate executive. I chose the Droid over the iphone as I wanted to stay with Verizon and not get involved with AT&T. I've always been interested in the latest technology and gadgets.
    My interest in the Forum arose from not being able to find an answer in the online Motorola Droid Users Manual and finding the Forum in a Google search.
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the neighborhood, suntasus! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. I must warn you, however, that both the Droid and this forum are very addictive, as you'll soon learn.... So come on in and make yourself at home! If you still haven't found the answer to that question that brought you our way, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours! Here's a little welcome gift:

Full Motorola Droid User Guide

:welcome: