Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by pbarney, Mar 25, 2010.

1. pbarney

pbarney New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a new droid owner. I am looking forward to any and all assistance to get the most benefit out of my phone. So far, it is ok. I am sure I need time to get used to it.
    Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Pbarney

2. Droidfish

Droidfish Member

Ratings:
    +0
    :welcome:

You've come to the right place if you want to maximize the potential of your droid. There's a ton of good info here at droidforums just waiting for you to read as alot of us have logged many hours tinkering with their droid.

3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome aboard, pbarney! As with everything else, the best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! Here's a great thread on app recommendations:

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And here's the full user guide from Motorola , not that it's that much better than the fold out you got when you got your Droid:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

Hope you enjoy that new toy!

:welcome:

4. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forums! :icon_ banana: