Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by LostRedneck, Mar 15, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. LostRedneck

LostRedneck New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Yall,

I am origionally from the beautiful state of Georgia currently living is the frozen wonderland known as Massachusetts, hence my user name. I have had my Droid for a good while now. Long enough for me to get bored with the defaults anyway, and a buddy of mine was keen on seeing me root my phone. I guess he was so interested in it since he went and got himself a HTC Dream from up in Canada, Brought it down to Boston,rooted it and tossed it on AT&T.

I'm new to all of this custom ROM stuff, and all of it that I do know I learned by spending 5 hours one night reading through these forums. I am currently running CyanogenMod after trying Bugless Beast v0.7.
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +153
    Glad you came in and introduced yourself. A redneck in Massachusetts - should be fun! And, the Cyanogen Mod is a very good stable ROM. I used it late last week and will probably reinstall it again this week sometime. Enjoy yourself and look forward to hearing from you in the forums.