Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by buguy, Feb 9, 2010.

1. buguy

buguy New Member

Hey there! New guy here in sunny Daytona Beach Florida. Im not very savy when it comes to these new tech things.... so im sure this site will be handy!!
  2. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS New Member Developer

welcome to the forums.
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum!! I've spent a lot of time on this and other forums since getting my Droid in November and I can tell you (not opinion, fact :)) that this is the best. The people are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable). My advice is to read, read and then read some more.

Actually you may not have liked me on occasions in the past. I went to about 15 Motorcycle Speedweek event starting in the late to mid 90's. I imagine we made normal civilian's travel around town pretty miserable. BTW, I was the guy on the BMW!!:)
  4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

:welcome: you lucky SOB!!!

I'm sittin at my house snowed in while you're down in Daytona.....

Life isn't very fair...
  5. buguy

buguy New Member

HAHA!! I actually just moved here last March! And for all you haters.... I spent 38 years in a tiny town in butthole Iowa... so I feel your pain!

But yes! All the events down here do make travel super difficult.... but really its worth it. Coming from Iowa where there was NOTHING to do, I can put up with it!

Im sure I will use the hell out of this forum because I am a sponge for knowledge. I want to be able to use this phone to its highest potential.

Thanks guys!