ToeJamm

Reaction score
I've been a Droid X user for nearly 2 years. Just ordered my Razr Maxx today and look forward to learning from this forum. I have been active on the Droid X Forum for quite a while and it is good to see some familiar names here.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Woot, woot! Congrats on the upcoming Maxx and it is great to see ya over here!

Jump in & enjoy!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!! Congrats and good luck with the new toy :)

Sent From the Land Before Time...
Tapatalk 2_Beta-5

xtor

Reaction score
You'll love the upgrade!, i came from a x to razr, and love the razr, still think the x was one of the best phones ever(imo),i still use my x on wifi, just can't see selling it, i also use it to show movie fom my sd card to a high def monitor in the car for the kids, and its a back up phone

my razr's sharper then yours ™

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Screaming

Reaction score
I am new here in the hope of learn more about Droid. Let's be active.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
You'll love the upgrade!, i came from a x to razr, and love the razr, still think the x was one of the best phones ever(imo),i still use my x on wifi, just can't see selling it, i also use it to show movie fom my sd card to a high def monitor in the car for the kids, and its a back up phone

my razr's sharper then yours ™

I agree on the X...the amount of development, the popularity and it is still going stong! A truly great device!

OP
ToeJamm

ToeJamm

Reaction score
I agree the DX has been a great phone. I probably wouldn't have switched this soon but for two issues. The screen on my DX is starting to show some "fading" in a couple areas. That in itself isn't a big deal but the battery has been losing longevity. It seems to do fine until 50% and then it drops like the gas gauge on a GT Turbo with fuel injection!

Any way, VZW sent me a text offering $130 off a phone if I migrate to 4G and I thought "what the hey".

Look forward to getting to know you all.
TJ

valglbgl

Reaction score
I also went from DX to Maxx. I am keeping my X as well. Awesome phone. I am fixing the cracked screen too. Enjoy the Maxx. Wish i had gotten that $130 discount text. Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I also still. Have my DX. It is still going strong as a Web browsing wifi device.

Currently waiting for all the kinks to be worked out on ICS before I flash to that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
ToeJamm

ToeJamm

Reaction score
Looks like I will be in good company and it is good to see so many former DX users here. Thanks for the welcome(s)!