Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ericon2, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ericon2

ericon2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone. I got suckered into getting the Bionic with my contract upgrade. I am thinking was thinking about the nexus and tested it out today at the Verizon store. The picture is phenomenal I must say. I did the speed test with both and they ran about the same. I learned the bionic is no slouch even though it is my third one. One thing that killed it for me is the hdmi out that the Galaxy nexus does not have. I have been using that feature to watch netflix everywhere. At my mom's house and when I visited my brother in Portland. You just pop the cable into any HD tv and you are watching movies that fast. I wonder why they did not put on the Galaxy nexus? I may stay with the Bionic as it is a fatter version of the Razr.

2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Welcome to Droid Forums!! Happy to have you!

The Bionic and Nexus both have great features. And what it comes down to is what you like and what you want out of your device. If you are enjoying the Bionic and what it has to offer that's what counts :)

3. SFGate

SFGate Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the site. dancedroid