Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by psm17h, Aug 25, 2011.

1. psm17h

psm17h New Member

Hi, to be honest I only joined looking for some answers! I suppose I could now be classed as a Silver Surfer (mid 50's). Until Oct 2010 I managed to survive with an old 'brick' mobtel. Hey it did everything I wanted - made and received calls and texts.
    I have now been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century (by my daughter) and would honestly feel like I had my arm chopped off if I had to go back to the old phone.
    I think I am 'computer savvy' (built most of the PC's I have had myself) / everyone comes to ME for advice and I manage to 'get there in the end' (Probably the long way round - but I DO get there!)
  2. droid2drummer

droid2drummer New Member

Ahhh the old daughter talked you into it routine? Lol Same here..but she was right...I haven't put it down in over a year ...I hardly go to my computer anymore and handle a couple of businesses from it...lol
    If you need anything..Just pm me or ask the community..your in good hands...it won't be long and you'll be flashing ROM's and all...lol nice to have you!....the drummer:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  3. danDroid

danDroid DF Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to DF! For more Galaxy S2 specific discussions be sure to check out our sister site @ Samsung Galaxy S2
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum, ur never too old to learn new things. it makes ur brain think, keeps u on ur toes. Lol...the community is always here to assist u