a_pac_02

Reaction score
Hello all, I have had my Incredible since its launch. Interesting side note, I was told by verizon that my Incredible was probably the first that had a hardware defect, it had a solid green line running at the bottom of the screen. I returned it a couple of weeks later when the store manager got a hold of a new one.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome. How funny that Verizon told you that. We ordered my daughter's incredible on release date and when we got it she tried to go into the market and the inc went right into a boot loop and was not able to come out. We had to wait another 3 weeks for her replacement inc. She loves it. They are good phones. Check out our Incredible section, I am sure you will find lots to read there.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you and that the good folks at VZW corrected your problem.
Mike

MaribethR

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this forum. Just got the intro email telling me to post to introduce myself. Like the dancing bananas!! LOL:icon_ banana:

Anyways, I am looking for help in syncing my Microsoft Outlook 2010 Contacts (I have 3 email accts: 2 comcast - the default acct is comcast, and 1 domain thru blue host for a website I am creating) to my Droid x (verizon)

I have been on the phone all day with Verizon, Microsoft and Comcast. I am being shuffled around.

Verizon sold me the Corporate Sync data package and said that would allow me to sync the contacts.

They wouldn't help me with figuring out the:
DOMAIN/USERNAME:
PASSWORD: - this I could understand

EMAIL ADDRESS:

MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER:

but I tried my default accts info, as well as my new email/domain accts info.

I kept getting problems with the server. I don't know what a MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER is.

Please help me sync.

MB

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid related, and then head over to our separate section devoted entirely to the DX - tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help out.

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)

as to your specific question, there are lots of threads on here from people with sync problems, and there are many suggestions for solutions. browse around, and you'll get more answers than you bargained for! ;) also, for exchange accounts, i highly recommend getting a 3d party app in the mkt (Touchdown, K9, etc), as the native email app isn't the best for exchange accounts. you may also need to talk with your IT people to get the particular exchange settings that will allow you to sync.