afjordan

Reaction score
I am a new member here and have some questions about my Droid X phone that is not in the manual. :)

I took videos of my sons wedding two weeks ago and my niece had changed the setting to negative mode and I did not know how to change it back. I continued taking the video and now I cannot see it. Is there a way to change the video to regular picture so it can be seen?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to browse thru the Droid Discussions section and then head over to the DX section - tons of info. Jump in and join in the fun!!

As to your question, I'm not really sure, but I think you're probably stuck. There may be some editing software out there that will allow you to change it, but I don't think it can be done with your phone./

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello, I do not think its possible to turn it back. The video was saved like that, unfortunetly it doesnt save the video regularly as well...that would be alot of space if it did. Id follow huskerkat and maybe some video editing software might help you but i dout youll get color to the picture.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. when in camcorder mode, tap once on any part of screen, icons will appear on right side of screen, tap on EFFECTS, then swipe left or right on ur effects... ie normal, black n white, negative, etc
hope this helps

but in addition, sorry, u wouldn't be able to adjust ur video :(

Aloha from Hawaii