Shadowfrom86

Reaction score
My name is Alex and I've actually been using these forums to answer questions and spend my "I'm bored at work" time :). I recently bought a droid x and have been "playing" with it non stop. I work as an aviation electronics tech in the navy. My droid x is rooted, has rubix 1.8.6 with black juice v2 blue, custom boot animation, and my overclock depends on my mood lol. I look forward to posting!
dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums!!

DroidForums junkie!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We are glad to have you with us :happy:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and dark side (rooted)! Good to have you with us. Thanks for you service and enjoy your time on the Forum.

Mike

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm an MSC Marine Engineer myself (the us navy ships with the blue and gold stack), and as you can see what kernel I'm running, although I'm only overclocking just a tiny bit, too.

Droidforums.net appified!

Canadroid

Reaction score
I work as an aviation electronics tech in the navy. My droid x is rooted, has rubix 1.8.6 with black juice v2 blue, custom boot animation, and my overclock depends on my mood lol. I look forward to posting!
dancedroid

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your service! Your job sounds interesting; jets, copters, or both?

OP
S

Shadowfrom86

Reaction score
I work as an aviation electronics tech in the navy. My droid x is rooted, has rubix 1.8.6 with black juice v2 blue, custom boot animation, and my overclock depends on my mood lol. I look forward to posting!
dancedroid

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your service! Your job sounds interesting; jets, copters, or both?

I work on a modified version of the p-3c. It's one of the few prop aircraft left in the navy. I love my job lol