New member with some quesions

tylermester

Reaction score
So I've been trying to figure out if it was possible to flash my Motorola Droid Razr xt912 to just about any prepaid service.
Has any one had any success on flashing there phone if so any help would be much appreciated .

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
There is only one that I know of, and in almost every instance the phone doesn't operate as smoothly as normal and there can be software crashes. Cricket comes to mind. Try [Tutorial] Full Flash Verizon Motorola RAZR to Cricket Wireless (talk, text, MMS, and Internet). This is an entire thread devoted to a known working version of the OS for the Droid RAZR/MAXX flashed to Cricket.

I can not attest to whether this will work on your phone or not. You will need to do the proper research and reading of the instructions through at least once, completely BEFORE you even begin thinking about taking on such a task. I can also not attest to whether you can ever reflash the phone back to Verizon.

In other words, proceed at your own risk. However, GOOD LUCK! :biggrin:

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Good advice above.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

OP
T

tylermester

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the feed back guys alright I have been trying to find a list of other compatible phones for straight talk.

Would you recommend any other prepaid services that would be simple to switch.

This is my first time trying anything like this before so I'm really just trying to explore all other possible options.
before I put all of my eggs in one basket

once again thank you for the feed back. :)

alexcool

Reaction score
There is only one that I know of, and in almost every instance the phone doesn't operate as smoothly as normal and there can be software crashes. Cricket comes to mind. Try [Tutorial] Full Flash Verizon Motorola RAZR to Cricket Wireless (talk, text, MMS, and Internet). This is an entire thread devoted to a known working version of the OS for the Droid RAZR/MAXX flashed to Cricket.

I can not attest to whether this will work on your phone or not. You will need to do the proper research and reading of the instructions through at least once, completely BEFORE you even begin thinking about taking on such a task. I can also not attest to whether you can ever reflash the phone back to Verizon.

In other words, proceed at your own risk. However, GOOD LUCK! :biggrin:

Hi,my friend,could you do me a favor to tell me how does this advertising banners show in this forum?

imgad.gif

thanks and again

Attachments

• Image所发生的.png
    Image所发生的.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 205