New member with question

leew12345

Reaction score
I recently had my Blackberry 8330 stolen so I opted to replace it with a motorola Droid. I really like the large amount of apps available. My question is I downloaded some ring tones to my droid from freerings.com where I am a member and got ring tone and wall papers for my Blackberry before. They came in as messages and I was able to save they to my sd card. Problem how do I get them from the SD Card to the ring tone que?

I have been in Computers since 1957 when we were using Vacuum tube as the switches. The world has really changes in those 53 years.

:motdroidvert:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently had my Blackberry 8330 stolen so I opted to replace it with a motorola Droid. I really like the large amount of apps available. My question is I downloaded some ring tones to my droid from freerings.com where I am a member and got ring tone and wall papers for my Blackberry before. They came in as messages and I was able to save they to my sd card. Problem how do I get them from the SD Card to the ring tone que?

I have been in Computers since 1957 when we were using Vacuum tube as the switches. The world has really changes in those 53 years.

Look for them in your gallery or music folders. The move them where you want

boatman2220

Reaction score

Take a look here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...icial-motorola-droid-ringtones-thread-13.html