1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New member with question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by leew12345, Jan 2, 2010.

1. leew12345

leew12345 New Member

I recently had my Blackberry 8330 stolen so I opted to replace it with a motorola Droid. I really like the large amount of apps available. My question is I downloaded some ring tones to my droid from freerings.com where I am a member and got ring tone and wall papers for my Blackberry before. They came in as messages and I was able to save they to my sd card. Problem how do I get them from the SD Card to the ring tone que?

I have been in Computers since 1957 when we were using Vacuum tube as the switches. The world has really changes in those 53 years.

:motdroidvert:
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Look for them in your gallery or music folders. The move them where you want
  3. boatman2220

boatman2220 New Member

Take a look here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...icial-motorola-droid-ringtones-thread-13.html