New member who needs help please!

OP
W

wendydins

Reaction score
thanks for your help! Much appreciated. This is the one thing that is bothering me otherwise I love my phone. Have a happy, healthy and safe new year!

perfoliate

Reaction score
thanks for your help! Much appreciated. This is the one thing that is bothering me otherwise I love my phone. Have a happy, healthy and safe new year!

Glad you love your phone. They are awesome. My best advice would be just to do a lot of reading before undertaking anything new that you might not fully understand. Find a thread with similar questions to your own. Theres usually others whom have had the same questions or problems. This forum is filled with tons of great information as well as many wonderful people willing to help.

OP
W

wendydins

Reaction score
tlhanks! I saw the question asked before I signed up and now I don't know how to get back to that forum :(

Beka27

Reaction score
Launcher pro is a home replacement app in the market, there is both a free and paid version. This will also allow you to reduce the number of homescreens, so if you don't need 7, you can reduce them to 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1... I personally only need 4 screens, so that is what I have mine set for. If you only need 3 screens let's say, the picture would only be split between 3, not 7 and might make scrolling a little bit smoother.

OP
W

wendydins

Reaction score
Beka, where can I find the Launcher pro app under. I tried looking in the market under photography free apps but I can't find it. Can you assist me with that. Thanks so much! :)

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Go into the market place. Type in Launcherpro, the download is free. There are some features that you have to pay for in order to use them. I believe if you want to use the Launcherpro widgets that come with Launcherpro you must pay for them. You pay for the whole package, not individual Launcherpro widgets. You can go here for the app review:

[video=youtube;CmICPSZsJsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmICPSZsJsw[/video]

Good Luck wendydins...if you need more help, just ask

EDIT: Sorry a little late with my post!
Thanks

OP
W

wendydins

Reaction score
Wuzz Ranger, thank you so much. That helped me 100% Now I just have to figure out how to use this app to help me get my wallpaper picture to fit my home page. would you happen to know how to do that. I took a picture of my husband and daughter and I want it to fit on my home page perfectly!