1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Member, Welcome

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by casquilt, Oct 12, 2010.

1. casquilt

casquilt New Member

I am a new Droid X user and new to this site. I previously owned a Blackberry Storm. When it was new, it was great. It has outlived its time. I look forward to learning more about Droid's usage. My first question: how do I change the order of the names in Contacts to appear last name first? Thank you. Carol
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    :welcome:to the forums. The only way I know of to get your contacts to list alphabetically by last name is to put the last name in the first name slot and so on. But I will check with the rest of the Rescue Squad and see if anyone knows another way.