1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New member saying hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Fig 8 Jim, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Fig 8 Jim

Fig 8 Jim New Member

Hi Everyone. I just arrived from another planet. I got a new droid incredible about a month ago. I realized that I had to get caught up when I read recently that of this years entering college freshmen, very few have ever used a phone with a cord, furthermore they have little experience in writing cursive.

I have been playing with computers for years, but I am having trouble figuring out the smart phone. I look forward to learning a lot on this forum. Fortunately, I am retired, and have lots of time.

Sorry, havn't figured out what a tag is yet.

Fig 8 Jim
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome and you have come to the right place to learn all you can about your phone. You will find this forum has a lot of very helpful and great people. Go forth, read and learn!!
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! What planet did you depart from? Hope you find this forum as helpful and fun as I have.

Mike