New Member Post

chashood

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to learning from and contributing to the forum. I'm new to Verizon and to the Motorola Droid (about a month now with both), and still scratching the surface of what it can do. It was a close call, but I selected the Droid over the I-phone mostly for Verizon coverage and screen resolution, plus I like the idea of more "open source" apps, and Apple has always seemed kind of proprietary to me. Only minus on Droid so far is voice quality (a bit muffled). Looking forward to active discussions. Thanks to all who help out through forums like these. chashood

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to learning from and contributing to the forum. I'm new to Verizon and to the Motorola Droid (about a month now with both), and still scratching the surface of what it can do. It was a close call, but I selected the Droid over the I-phone mostly for Verizon coverage and screen resolution, plus I like the idea of more "open source" apps, and Apple has always seemed kind of proprietary to me. Only minus on Droid so far is voice quality (a bit muffled). Looking forward to active discussions. Thanks to all who help out through forums like these. chashood

Welcome, chashood! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome: