New Member, Please help!

scoobyclt

Reaction score
I joined this forum because my Droid Incredible (which I absolutely love) started doing weird things after the recent update. I saw many others were having the same problem..."No text notification once application opened" Its bugging the crap out of me! So far no answers....I'm calling verizon!! Grrrr...frustrating!!!

Other frustration...battery life :(

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum, it is unfortunate you have joined in frustration with the recent OTA update.

I would highly recommend calling VZW and expressing your concerns, it is their update and therefore their problem to deal with the things within it that go wrong, not everybody's update experience has been a pleasant one, so you are not alone

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I joined this forum because my Droid Incredible (which I absolutely love) started doing weird things after the recent update. I saw many others were having the same problem..."No text notification once application opened" Its bugging the crap out of me! So far no answers....I'm calling verizon!! Grrrr...frustrating!!!

Other frustration...battery life :(

Frustration over battery life is something you'll have to get use to. Buy a spare battery, have a car charger, a docking station.

As far as the update goes, I recommend doing a Factory Data Reset. That's what VZW is going to do. If that doesn't work then exercise your warranty option.

OP
S

scoobyclt

Reaction score
Well after being tossed around from 3 different Verizon techs, tranferred to HTC tech (very patient i must add), factory reset...deleting EVERYTHING, i STILL have no text message notification :icon_evil:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well after being tossed around from 3 different Verizon techs, tranferred to HTC tech (very patient i must add), factory reset...deleting EVERYTHING, i STILL have no text message notification :icon_evil:

I'd go to a store, have them fix it or swap you out for a new Inc, D2, Dx...something that works! Let us know how you make out.