1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New member, & just learning the post world - Pandora problems

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by skidazys, Aug 13, 2011.

1. skidazys

skidazys New Member

I had a great experience with my first DROID phone, it was an (HTC Incredible) sorry Motorola fans. Yet I'm always willing to try something new, however I have not had the best of luck with my new Droid X2 that's why I joined. Looking for a little help, mostly with Pandora.
    Here's my config:
    Motorola Droid X2

System Version: 1.3.232.MB870.Verizon.en.US
    Model Number: DROID X2
    Android Version: 2.3.3
    Baseband Version: n_03.13.28s
    Kernel Version: 2.6.32.0-00003-gb6084d9 ; mqr374@nj05lnxdriod05 #2
    Build Number: 4.5.1A-DTN-117-15
    ERI Version: 5
    PRL Version: 52341
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. sorry im unable to give u any pointers with Pandora, seems a lot of folks are/were having issues.
  3. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum, I'd recommend posting in the x2 thread for better help on that. Hope you figure it out, though!