1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Member jmellitz

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jmellitz, Feb 20, 2011.

1. jmellitz

jmellitz New Member

I am a new member, and I am anxious to get an answer to what is probably a fairly simple question. I don't know what else I am supposed to say, other than "Thanks in advance for your friendly support."

jmellitz
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

3. jmellitz

jmellitz New Member

Thanks for the pointer.

I didn't even know there was a Sprintdroid forum. I will go there now. I hope it is simpler to navigate than this forum. This is one of the most confusing, non-intuitive interfaces I have ever seen. I couldn't figure out how or where to enter a really simple question that anyone with Outlook/Android experience could probably answer in their sleep: How can I perform a "people" search on the "Last Name" field?

jmellitz
  4. mamawm

mamawm New Member

you might also get a lot of help from our sister site android.net Android Forum
    it's a new forum and the folks there are very helpful.
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator