1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New member introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by sullyb007, Aug 25, 2010.

1. sullyb007

sullyb007 New Member

Hello all! I've had my Moto Droid for a couple months now, and am finally getting around to researching rooting and roms. I joined because this site has quite a bit of information, and as far as I can tell, I lot of people willing to help when I really fowl things up :).

I've been a software developer for about 10 years now (mostly .Net, and some Java), so I'm looking forward to diving into Android.

Thanks in advance for all the info and help :)
    SullyB007
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us. I believe this is the best site for sharing information and learning about the Droid. Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have questions.

Mike