1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New member introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by dwoody49, Mar 30, 2010.

1. dwoody49

dwoody49 New Member

I'm new to the Droid forum. I've had BB curve for last two years and have basically had a good experience.

My new Androids (one for my wife and one for me) arrive today. I'm actually getting a little worried that I may have made the wrong choice based on some of the threads.

My primary concerns are that my wife will have problems with her Exchange email accounts and that phone calls will not be as easy to initiate and disconnect as on the BB curve.

I'm tempted to open and return going to the BB Tour.

I hope that someone in the forum has an organized and working approach to setting up an Android with multiple email accounts. Both accounts have a webmail option.

Thanks.
    Dwoody49
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. I think you ought to open them up and try them for at least two weeks before returning them. If you do your homework you should have no problems forwarding email accounts to gmail. Here is a thread for you:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...66-droid-hints-pop3-gmail-forwarding-you.html

Good luck.:)