New Member Intro & later, info that I'll post in a thread for suggestions/help :)

Stephmartin71

Reaction score
My name is Stephanie. I'm married with 2 furkids and work in a local Crime Lab. I've had my Motorola Droid 2 global for several years (and prior to it, I had the Motorola Q) And I have loved both phones for different reasons until recently....! (I'm having too many issues now. I originally suspected that my battery was at fault until I changed that out. Now I'm guessing it's due to certain apps wanting to run on newer, faster processors but who knows, I can't figure this out so I guess this means it's time to buy a new one I'm charging my battery 2-3 times a day and I'm not over using this phone. I'm having glitches, freeze ups and no G's. When I try to make a call or get in to my contacts, the wait delay is nail biting sometimes. I only have 9 market apps downloaded and 3 of them don't even run unless I open it. So I'm giving up and looking for it's replacement. :crying: So now that I'm in the market, I'm researching standard stock features. I'm finding out that I'm losing a great stock feature that comes standard on my Droid 2 and it's not on new Samsung 4 or new i-phone.

Below is what I'll re-post in a help thread request but in case you want to know what I'm looking for, This is 1 of them.

Most importantly..., It's missing the photo editing feature, including the stamp, clip art, and several stock frames to to select from, to customize my photos (automatically, without opening a separate app) from either my gallery or live camera area. I absolutely love this on my Droid 2 and use it all the time. I understand that there are apps in the market that can do "some of these" but no single app that I've found so far, does all of these and Plus I have to open a separate app to apply any of the affects I'd want. From what I'm told, this was a Motorola feature. I've checked the Motorola phones on my Verizon network, but neither had these features.

What newest phones has this feature built into the phone, if any? and If no phone has this feature anymore, what app is closest to what I was using?

Have a great day, Stephanie

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
The new line of Samsung Phones have a Photo Editor app and then also PicSay Pro in the market is a nice all around photo editing app...

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

OP
S

Stephmartin71

Reaction score
Thank you both for your very fast replies. I will check these out later, when I get off :) Have a great day

OP
S

Stephmartin71

Reaction score
Real quick, I have 2 questions..... 1-Do I start a new thread and 2-Where should I post my post with reference to my issues/suggestions part of my intro letter?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Real quick, I have 2 questions..... 1-Do I start a new thread and 2-Where should I post my post with reference to my issues/suggestions part of my intro letter?

Click forums at top, look for the topic you are looking for and click that. From there you can start a new thread or ad to one.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Stephanie!! :)