New Member Intro & later, info that I'll post in a thread for suggestions/help :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Stephmartin71, May 29, 2013.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Stephmartin71

Stephmartin71 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My name is Stephanie. I'm married with 2 furkids and work in a local Crime Lab. I've had my Motorola Droid 2 global for several years (and prior to it, I had the Motorola Q) And I have loved both phones for different reasons until recently....! (I'm having too many issues now. I originally suspected that my battery was at fault until I changed that out. Now I'm guessing it's due to certain apps wanting to run on newer, faster processors but who knows, I can't figure this out so I guess this means it's time to buy a new one I'm charging my battery 2-3 times a day and I'm not over using this phone. I'm having glitches, freeze ups and no G's. When I try to make a call or get in to my contacts, the wait delay is nail biting sometimes. I only have 9 market apps downloaded and 3 of them don't even run unless I open it. So I'm giving up and looking for it's replacement. :crying: So now that I'm in the market, I'm researching standard stock features. I'm finding out that I'm losing a great stock feature that comes standard on my Droid 2 and it's not on new Samsung 4 or new i-phone.

Below is what I'll re-post in a help thread request but in case you want to know what I'm looking for, This is 1 of them.

Most importantly..., It's missing the photo editing feature, including the stamp, clip art, and several stock frames to to select from, to customize my photos (automatically, without opening a separate app) from either my gallery or live camera area. I absolutely love this on my Droid 2 and use it all the time. I understand that there are apps in the market that can do "some of these" but no single app that I've found so far, does all of these and Plus I have to open a separate app to apply any of the affects I'd want. From what I'm told, this was a Motorola feature. I've checked the Motorola phones on my Verizon network, but neither had these features.

What newest phones has this feature built into the phone, if any? and If no phone has this feature anymore, what app is closest to what I was using?

Have a great day, Stephanie
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 DF Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +454
    Current Phone Model:
    Xperia Z3v
    Twitter:
    smalltownlife13
    The new line of Samsung Phones have a Photo Editor app and then also PicSay Pro in the market is a nice all around photo editing app...

Good luck and welcome to the forum!
  3. bkdodger

bkdodger DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +815
  4. Stephmartin71

Stephmartin71 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you both for your very fast replies. I will check these out later, when I get off :) Have a great day
  5. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +204
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Welcome Aboard! :)
  6. Stephmartin71

Stephmartin71 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Real quick, I have 2 questions..... 1-Do I start a new thread and 2-Where should I post my post with reference to my issues/suggestions part of my intro letter?
  7. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +204
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Click forums at top, look for the topic you are looking for and click that. From there you can start a new thread or ad to one.
  8. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Twitter:
    JSM9873
    Welcome to Droid Forums Stephanie!! :)
  9. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Ratings: