1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new member here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by evolutionixmr, Mar 14, 2010.

1. evolutionixmr

evolutionixmr New Member

well its going to be a month on the 18. commin from an iphone i converted to the droid side lol. i had the htc hero before this, couldnt really do much with the hero so i went with the droid, did a lot of researching here and other forums, im starting to understand how rooting and moding works.
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

Welcome aboard. The forums are a huge help in understanding our phones and what we can do with them.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, evolutionixmr! Glad you've decided to join us! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum! I just know you enjoy that Droid already!