1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new member here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by baker355, Feb 22, 2011.

1. baker355

baker355 New Member

Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the forum. Im a new member and a new droid user. I love this thing. I do have some questions that I'll be posting. Looking forward to reading more of these posts.
  2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

:welcome: to the community. Great place to learn and ask questions to help you understand the android OS. Hope you enjoy the new X and check out the Droid X subforum. A lot of helpful info there and always some willing to help you out troubleshooting problems. Dive on in and enjoy the stay
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Forum. Make yourself at home. If you can, please clck on Code of Conduct link that's in my signature. :)
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum. You can get a lot of questions answered by just reading the relevant sub-forums. If you do not find your answers, please do not hesitate to ask!!:)
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum

Swyped with an Aloha from Hawaii
Search tags for this page

ann7757 lover