1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Member: Hello There

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Ubi, May 17, 2012.

1. Ubi

Ubi New Member

Hey guys. This is technically my second post after promptly getting right in on the action with a topic on the Droid Fighter (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-rumors/200860-droid-fighter.html)
    Been a solid phone/mobile geek for about a year now and am a daily consumer of PhoneAreana, PocketNow, and the like (BTW if anyone can suggest any other good blogs, or better, it would be well received. I always love to waste more time on mobile tech news while I drink my coffee in the morning).
    Since I'm a bit of a (An)Droid fan and 'BigRed' customer, I figured it was about time I settled into a community that discusses much on my topics of interest.

I currently own the Rezound (after giving up my 4S), the Razr Maxx (for work), and my certainly old but steady little Droid X. Hoping to upgrade the X to the Razr HD [when that finally get's pushed out] but if it doesn't come out till past summer I might have to consider the Verizon SGSIII.

Anyhoo... That's a little bit of me and I look forward to chiming in with my 2 cents when I can find them.

-Ubi
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
  2. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum.
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

And you can always spend your time here while drinking your morning coffee :)...
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to DF Ubi!! This IS what I do every morning while drinking my coffee, welcome to the fun :D
  5. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome fellow android fan!
  6. Ubi

Ubi New Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Part of my morning routine was perusing DF.
  7. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable New Member

You are pretty well off having the Rezound. Development has exploded on it lately.
  8. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus