New Member Found this site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by CtheAndroid, Sep 30, 2010.

1. CtheAndroid

CtheAndroid New Member

Hello Im CtheAndroid, Real Name Ciera. (get it? C...theAnroid. C is my first letter....and you "see" things?....okay maybe it isnt that funny) I found this Site from trying to figure out my camera problem, and so i figured id sign up and put some use to myself. I have the slider Droid :)motdroidhoriz:My DP:motdroidhoriz:) i dont know what it is called. Had it for a year now.

well, not much more to say, im always figuring out new things for ym phone so if you have any imput, please share! i play VampiresLive so hit me up, or tell me some exciting apps! <3

~C
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum. And btw, I like your screen name. :)

There is an unbelievable amount of knowledge on this forum and some very friendly folks too! Hope you enjoy.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Good to have you with us. What issues are you having with your camera?
  4. mtz_gto

mtz_gto New Member

C what android?... i dont get it.
  5. CtheAndroid

CtheAndroid New Member

I hope yer just being silly about the anroid thing. lol yer "seeing" the android. C the Android.... o_O
    (Edit) also im saying i am an Android like the phone.(Edit)

and the camera wasnt working i found the forum about it on here. i had the link somewhere. then i had a problem with my light and i had to uninstall silent snap to fix it. :)