1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Member Droidreppa introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by droidreppa, Dec 18, 2009.

1. droidreppa

droidreppa New Member

I am new to the droid community. I finally switched from RIM, (Blackberry devices) to a motorola droid. As far as i'm concerned it was the best choice i could have made. I have had the phone for about a month and simpliy love it. I wasn't sure about "android os" before my purchase. Blackberry I knew and became accustom to. After using the droid with android os I am no longer worried about the switch. I think its awsome there is a community deticated to my new favorate device. Thankyou guys for putting something like this together. I am glad to be apart if this forum and can't wait for future posts. I give the droid and this website a 5 out of 5:icon_ banana:
  2. phone

phone New Member

Welcome to the forum. :) I lika me droid to. :)