New member bluesnell

Bluesnell

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm blue, new to DROID forums sort of...haha been using it forever but never registered. I'm on XDA and Droid x forums also. I have been android through and through since the T-Mobile g1. I was so excited for my g1.... been upgrading and switching phones like a mad hatter ever since! When I finally decided to get the Droid X ....the X2 was out and I went with it. I had wished I waited for the bionic it has been so buggy and laggy ....but I decided to take the opportunity to finally dare to root my phone.....and I ain't NEVA goin back!! Been flashing new roms like crazy just having fun getting to know the process and different builds. I'm now running molten V2 and so so so happy with my phone. Why anyone would EVER want an IOS is beyond me this is the best! I can't wait to keep learning and get deeper into this beyond awesome planet Droid! Cheers to all!

Sent fom my molten hot Droid x2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidForums blue!! It is always nice to meet another Android enthusiast!!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome blue... I thought I recognized your screen name from Droid x forums

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

OP
B

Bluesnell

Reaction score
Ya its funny how many of the same people are on all the sites..;) .I figured I'd keep the same name like it seems most people do. This feels like when I got my first motorcycle and all the bikes you pass give u the little fingers wave from your throttle or the peace sign because you are all your own little community;) yay droids;)

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums