New member and seeking help/advice

libra4evr

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Completely new at this. So please bare with me. My name is Jenny, from San Francisco Bay Area. I joined the droid forum to seek for help. I have came to the forum a lot of times and was able to resolve my previous issue. But now I am stuck.

I got my HTC Rezound maybe a year and a half ago. Everything has been fine until recently. I sync my work e-mail with my rezound and it has ask for my SD card to be encrypt which i didn't want. I accidentally clicked encrypt and now my 8 month old daughters videos and pictures are all gone. I am completely devastated. I immediately took the SD card out and has asked my husband to buy me a new one that I am now currently using.

I notice that during the encryption process, it said that my SD card will be formatted. I was wondering if anyone know if there is anyway I can get these photos/videos back. They are so important to me. Any advice are greatly appreciated it. Thank you.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard Jenny!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums. Sorry to hear about what happened, try out the program wicked shared and let us know how you make out.

nariman1980

Reaction score
Hello everyone
Nice site
I am happy to join

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2