New Maxx Owner

Reaction score
I switched from the rezound (which I loved) to the maxx due to battery issues. I use my phone a lot being a business owner. My rezound would last about 4 hours before I needed to charge and that did not work for me.

I am very pleased with the maxx! I am easily getting 18 hours with pretty heavy use. And I really like what ICS has done for the phone and blur.

I wanted to wait a good week before posting this and really get to know the phone. This is really a great device! I can certainly see myself keeping this phone for a long time.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Congrats on the switch. The Maxx is an awesome device.

blwn327

Reaction score
I'm with you!I had a Bionic from launch and nothing but problems and disappointment. It was rooted a couple times,leaks,roms and still junk.The battery is great on this thing no data drops and I get data and phone signal where bionic would not.Alot of apps that would not work on bionic now do on here.Only thing bionic has on this is maxx has big screen battery drain and alot dimmer in light.I paid 400$ for this to keep unlimited data and def worth it!

OP
D
Reaction score
blwn327 said:
I'm with you!I had a Bionic from launch and nothing but problems and disappointment. It was rooted a couple times,leaks,roms and still junk.The battery is great on this thing no data drops and I get data and phone signal where bionic would not.Alot of apps that would not work on bionic now do on here.Only thing bionic has on this is maxx has big screen battery drain and alot dimmer in light.I paid 400$ for this to keep unlimited data and def worth it!

I agree with you!

I have not had a single data or call drop so far. I did get some with the rezound.

With the great battery, it is great to finally use 4g! I have great service in my area but could never use it due to poor battery on my rezound. I hated paying for a 4g phone and having to use 3g.

So far, so good. I really like this phone.