New Marketplace?

Whitechapel

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of it, I prefer the old market place to this one. But often enough I know what app I want, so all I do is type in the name and search. Very rarely do I find apps by browsing.

1611kjb

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that's still the problem. Type in GTunes and the app doesn't show up. Type in Appstore, the app doesn't show up. I just get hundreds of hits, none of them the right one and no way to page through the results. I see 5-10 results of 500 and can't see the rest of them. Perhaps it's something endemic to the Droid 3, everyone else seems to get different results than I am getting from my phone. I never had these issues on my Droid Pro, but the Droid 3 is looking quite useless for apps. I'll have to make a decision by next week or send it back. Any else have the Droid 3? or an OS beyonf 2.2?

azules9780

Reaction score
I guess I might be the only person who likes the new marketplace. As a matter of a fact, I really like it a lot! The tiles too!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Natey2

Reaction score
I often see that an app has Updates, but the Update button is not available; only Open and Uninstall.
The Update button becomes available a while later.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.