New market

droidkevlar

Reaction score
I have not been lucky enough to get the new market to work on any CM rls after 6.1.1. I have plenty of free space, so that isnt the issue.

captdroid

Reaction score
I have not been lucky enough to get the new market to work on any CM rls after 6.1.1. I have plenty of free space, so that isnt the issue.

That is odd... I had all kinds of problems trying to install it but that update.zip over the CM forum worked perfectly and has since 6.1 (currently on 6.1.2)

droidkevlar

Reaction score
Ya, I tried about 4 diff ones last night and nothing. Pretty sure the one you said worked for you too and still nothing. Installs fine no issues but cant open. Tried clearing out cache and rebooting and nothing. =(

I can wait until 2.3 works its way into the nightlys and Im hoping the new market will be worked into that too. :)

captdroid

Reaction score
Ya, I tried about 4 diff ones last night and nothing. Pretty sure the one you said worked for you too and still nothing. Installs fine no issues but cant open. Tried clearing out cache and rebooting and nothing. =(

I can wait until 2.3 works its way into the nightlys and Im hoping the new market will be worked into that too. :)

Have you tried to nuke the existing market (using lets say Titanium Backup uninstall) after clearing the data and cache for the existing market app then reboot into recovery and clear just cache and dalvik cache then install the update.zip from the CM thread that worked for me?

droidkevlar

Reaction score
Yes sir. Im not too worried about it,. I can wait until its released "officially"

BTW, beer=good. hehe, And flashing when buzzed is fun too, ehehe

captdroid

Reaction score
Yes sir. Im not too worried about it,. I can wait until its released "officially"

Ya and fun things show up too :) So how are you liking the rotary lock screen?

droidkevlar

Reaction score

Wish I could remove the arrows. Which I know I can with a simple MetaMorph flash but an option would be better. Also need to get some themed rotary locks like I did on the Eris. Other than that, LOVE IT. you?

captdroid

Reaction score

Wish I could remove the arrows. Which I know I can with a simple MetaMorph flash but an option would be better. Also need to get some themed rotary locks like I did on the Eris. Other than that, LOVE IT. you?

Haven't loaded it up yet. Waiting for 6.1.3 to hit :)

droidkevlar

Reaction score
If it drops this weekend Ill flash it again as Im bored in this rain but during week, but if not, and no changes, ill just wait til gb in 1 of the nightlys

OP
A

aldaudio

Reaction score
no matter what i do, i get a boot loop right before its done loading up. i dont think my phone likes this update.zip haha