New Market on D3!

militant

Reaction score
I was scrolling through my homescreen's, and I noticed my market widget looked different, clicked it, and boom, I had been upgraded to the new market. I would assume it's out now for the D3, as I did not download it from a 3rd party site weeks ago. I love the look of it, just wanted to point it out in case any of you had not noticed yet.

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
Mine hasn't rolled out yet but soon maybe

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

LT*

Reaction score
My wife's got the update on it's own a few days ago. I updated mine myself since I didn't get it automatically.

Chasjr

Reaction score
Help me out I downloaded it ,but cant find it..Thanks

LT*

Reaction score
Help me out I downloaded it ,but cant find it..Thanks

Hmmm, when I Dl'd it, it just asked me if I wanted to install. Try looking in Downloads from your app drawer. See if it's there.

cwoms167

Reaction score
Gots mine just showed up there love the movie feature

AZDroid09

Reaction score
I like many things about the new Market, but I HATE the way reviews are no longer in order with newest first. I always read reviews before I update an app to see if the update has major bugs. I hope they fix this soon.

neilrl79

Reaction score
I like many things about the new Market, but I HATE the way reviews are no longer in order with newest first. I always read reviews before I update an app to see if the update has major bugs. I hope they fix this soon.

I didn't notice that until i read your post. They don't seem to be in any order at all. I hope they fix that.

aramos87

Reaction score
Mine hadn't updated either, so I added the market widget to one of my home screens, and as soon as I clicked on it it went to updated to the new one! Maybe just a coincidence but I like the new one.. could be organized a bit better. But still change is good.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

neilrl79

Reaction score
Wasn't aware that there was a newer version, the one i posted was the newest as of 2 weeks ago. Lol. Any idea what was changed with this one, looks exactly the same to me.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't aware that there was a newer version, the one i posted was the newest as of 2 weeks ago. Lol. Any idea what was changed with this one, looks exactly the same to me.

Haha, I honestly have no idea. Probably just some minor bug fixes or something.

Warglock

Reaction score
I hate the new market. I like that the color scheme is dark, but there are so many advertisements for other apps or movies or whatnot. I can only imagine that the new market is much more data hungry than the original.

Anyone know how to revert to the original? I don't download movies or ebooks on my phone, so I have no need for those tabs.