1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New market not working

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2G' started by Killerhimsa, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Killerhimsa

Killerhimsa New Member

I haven't seen anyone else post this so I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble getting the new marketplace to work on cm7?

I flashed the current nightly as well as gaps, so the old market works but when I try installing the new one it just force closes.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. mreyn3693

mreyn3693 New Member

I've been using the new market with cm7 on my d2g for the last few builds. I have the apk on my sd card and I install it after flashing the ROM. no force closes on mine.
  3. hamann5

hamann5 New Member

Hey guys quick question, ive running CM7 for a while now and have always flashed to the newest nightlys.
    When I go to the markets and go to my apps, the only apps that show are the ones I've purchased and none of the many other apps i have. When i first installed CM7 thye market downloaded almost all my apps.
    Was just wondering why all my apps down show when I go into the market just makes it a little annoying when there are updates available. ANy help? Thanks!

Sent from my CM7 D2G using DroidForums
  4. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

Restore via Titanium Backup and itll restore market links and your good to go.
  5. hamann5

hamann5 New Member

Angel I already have all my apps, its just they don't show up in the market when I go to my apps so they can automatically download. I do have a little outdated Titanium Backup with almost all my apps if I do a restore wont it bring them back to the previous versions?